Bolted Joint DSL Bus Bar
Bolted joint Shrouded Bus bar(DSL) system are used for the electrification of mobile equipment. Shrouded Bus bar is a safe, economical and low maintenance way to solve mobile electrification requirement. Systems can be designed to accommodate 60 to 400 amperes. Depending on the application there are various options and accessories that can be custom engineered for your conductor bar system. Portions of the system can be pre-assembled at the factory to help ease installation.
Technical Data Sheet Galvanized Steel Bus bar Copper Bus bar Aluminum Bus bar
Ampere Capacity 60A 100A 125A 160A 250A 400A 200A 315A
Impedance mill ohm/M 3.45 2.76 1.82 0.32 0.28 0.20 0.30 0.28
DC Resistance Mill ohms/M 3.42 2.74 1.80 0.31 0.27 0.19 0.26 0.22
Standard Conductor Length 4.5 Mtrs 4.5 Mtrs 4.5 Mtrs
Conductor bar can be found on overhead crane runways, hoists, trolleys, conveyors, port cranes and people movers.
- Cover with ultra violet additive for outdoor sun locations.
- High temperature cover (280F) for all conductors.
- Stainless steel conductors in for corrosive atmospheres.
- Epoxy coated, stainless steel, and insulated hangers for wet an corrosive atmospheres.
- Factory built expansion sections and anchors for expansion control.
- Factory bent curved conductor sections systems.
- A variety of covers for matching competitive systems.
- Heated conductor systems for ice prevention on outdoor systems or freezer storage.
- totally enclosed covers with flap for air-born contaminants, indoor & outdoor versions.
- Bare conductors available for extreme heat applications.
- Special long-wear collector brushes for systems.
|Product Specification |
|Product Name ||Bolted Joint DSL Bus Bar |
|Product Code ||37 |
|Place of Origin ||Rajkot, Gujarat, India |
|Advantages ||Low Maintenance, Easy Installation |
|Application || |
|Order Details |
|Packaging Details ||As Per Requirement |
|Delivery Time ||10 to 15 Days |
|Port ||Mundra, Gujarat, India |
|Minimum Order Quantity ||1 PSC |
|Supply Ability ||Any |
|Payment terms ||100% advance |